Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Some old Marauder/Citadel orcs

I have a soft spot for the late 80's / early 90's era Orcs and Goblins that Marauder miniatures and later on Citadel used to make. Those were the days when orcs were still having fun on the battlefield and were sporting wide grins instead of being all grim this and dark that. Those models are fun and full of character. I've been slowly collecting them over the years after selling away my original O&G army. I've been painting up a fresh bunch of them since June or something, giving them a lick of paint every now and them in between more pressing projects. I have plenty more to paint but here's a skirmish warband's worth:





I'm trying to empty my painting table of half-painted stuff to start on those Winter War models, so expect a couple of updates in the near future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment